Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Happy!!!

Just want to share how I'm feeling with all of you!!! I had my surgery on 1/26/15. I have lost 37 lbs, & have 63 more lbs to go. I always thought I was a happy person, but didn't realize what a slave I was to food. It controlled my whole life. It seemed like that's all I thought about. It was so comforting to me, to eat whatever I wanted, until I was full, then I hated the way I felt, & the way I looked. I ate, & ate, & ate, until I was getting more & more unhappy in my ...
  2. Can't Stop Coughing!!!

I have been coughing for a week. No other syptoms. Does anyone know if you can take Mucenix with the Sleeve?
  3. Calorie Help!!!

I am 5 weeks post op! Doing really good, except I had an appointment with my dietician, & I'm not taking in near enough calories. I keep a log on my phone, for Calories, Carbs, & protein. I can only get in 400-500 calories a day. She said I should be around 800 a day. Can anyone give me any advise?
  4. Bloated!!!

I have been on liquid diet for 2 weeks, pre-op, & now liquid diet for 2 weeks post-op. Yesterday I started getting so bloated, in my stomach area. Anyone know why? I start soft food next week.
  5. I'm finally here!!!!

My husband & I went to my Drs appointment yesterday. As we were sitting there with the lady to schedule my surgery, she said, how about Jan 26th. In my mind I was thinking it would be Feb or March. I looked at the calendar next to me & saw it was only 2 weeks away. I said, so this means I am on my liquid diet as we speak!!! I found myself thinking about food & how I wasn't going to be able to eat for quite awhile. I had a sad feeling & I didn't like it. I thought to myself ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast