Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 3 months post op

Omg!!!! I just had my three month surgiversary and I'm down to 190lbs. I'm so happy that everything is falling into place. I'm loving my new body....
  2. I'm back...

I haven't been visiting for a while... But my life has finally gotten back to some type of normal. So here's my update I am under 200lbs...OMG!!!..I feel great and I'm beginning to love this new body...I hope everyone is well and I hope to hear from all my friends really soon...

I promise not to stay away this long ever again...I missed you guys!!!
  3. I'm stuck...omg

So I'm not losing and it's making me depressed... I'm scared that this has all been for nothing...omg ...I am usually a very up beat person, but I don't know how I'm suppose to feel about this...I was doing so well, now nothing...if there are any experts out there that can help me over this bump I am all ears/eyes..lol... Seriously I'm becoming very sad!!!
  4. Two weeks out!!!!!

Well guys it's been two weeks and I feel great...however, I'm still very tired, I went back to school and thought I I was gonna pass out...I'm not sure what to do about that but I'm open to suggestions. I'm eating soft stuff and can only get in about 3oz and I'm stuffed...drinking enough water is still a struggle but Misos(liguid flavorings) make it a bit easier...they also work well with vanilla protien shakes. The weight isn't falling off but the lose is consistent and I'm happy with that...I'll ...
  5. Well it's a done deal....

I haven't posted since my surgery, to be honest I have been very tired. I'm now 5 days post-op and starting to feel like my old self, minus the energy level that I used to have. So here's the skinny....I was miserable the night of surgery, second guessed my choice and cried a lot, I was in so much pain..I wanted a do over...lol...my nurse said that there was a light at the end of the tunnel, I was sure that it was a train. The next day I had to have a KUB(swallow test) since I was a conversion. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast