Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

So glad you have done it and continue to stick with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina
    I know overweight people hear this crap all the time, but... your face is GORGEOUS! I went to your profile to see your before and after pictures, and wow, you were absolutely beautiful before AND now. I bet people stop and stare at you. Now that the superficial part of my comment is out of the way, huge congratulations to you on your fantastic success. You've done so well. How wonderful for you!
    awwww so sweet! ty so much ..not sure about the stopping and staring though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Congratulations!! So impressive!!
    ty so much
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Congratulations! 200 pounds is astounding! Feeling better is THE BEST feeling. That, and getting rid of all those aches and pains and getting emotionally fit.
    it is!! ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Wowza!! Almost Two Hundred Pounds!! It is such an amazing accomplishment. Wishing you continued success. I am sure that with that kind of weight loss you surely have a good 10+ lbs of excess skin. Is skin removal something you are considering or need? I haven't lost as much as you but I am ok with my skin right now. Nothing worth removing. You look beautiful in your pic, btw.
    I hope to one day have arms, breasts and a LBL <3 One day! ...hopefully

awww and ty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    AHHHHHHHHHH ... This is such a beautiful joyful post. How fantastic, you must feel amazing!! How long has it been since your surgery? Many congratulations :-)
    thank you!! it's a great feeling I had surgery july 2015
    I know overweight people hear this crap all the time, but... your face is GORGEOUS! I went to your profile to see your before and after pictures, and wow, you were absolutely beautiful before AND now. I bet people stop and stare at you. Now that the superficial part of my comment is out of the way, huge congratulations to you on your fantastic success. You've done so well. How wonderful for you!
    Congratulations!! So impressive!!
    Congratulations! 200 pounds is astounding! Feeling better is THE BEST feeling. That, and getting rid of all those aches and pains and getting emotionally fit.
    Wowza!! Almost Two Hundred Pounds!! It is such an amazing accomplishment. Wishing you continued success. I am sure that with that kind of weight loss you surely have a good 10+ lbs of excess skin. Is skin removal something you are considering or need? I haven't lost as much as you but I am ok with my skin right now. Nothing worth removing. You look beautiful in your pic, btw.
    AHHHHHHHHHH ... This is such a beautiful joyful post. How fantastic, you must feel amazing!! How long has it been since your surgery? Many congratulations :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Wow! Amazing pics. You lost a lot of weight. You look wonderful. Congrats!

thank you so very much!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Your face did change a lot in two years, it's amazing! but you lost a lot too indeed! congrats!

Alcohol is still a big no no for me, my stomach can't even handle a sip of wine...too bad but I was not a drinker anyway.

I'm considering plastic surgery, at first my tummy was the main issue because of my muscles separation and multiple injuries, but it got better with time so now I'm not sure I still want to take the risk. It's the most dangerous surgery in plastic, very long (around 4 h) and risks of infection are high. But at the same time the kangaroo pouch won't go away by itself....
    Sandra.. it's really odd when I see people I haven't seen in a long time and I forget I don't look exactly the same.. you can see them thinking about who I am. To me, I think I look pretty much the same.
    I want just about every surgery there is.. def arms and breast.. then the lower body lift.. I was thinking maybe with that some of the thighs might be pulled up and I "might" be able to live with that. The thought of doing all those are scary but I want to enjoy this new body!
    Wow! Amazing pics. You lost a lot of weight. You look wonderful. Congrats!
    Your face did change a lot in two years, it's amazing! but you lost a lot too indeed! congrats!

Alcohol is still a big no no for me, my stomach can't even handle a sip of wine...too bad but I was not a drinker anyway.

I'm considering plastic surgery, at first my tummy was the main issue because of my muscles separation and multiple injuries, but it got better with time so now I'm not sure I still want to take the risk. It's the most dangerous surgery in plastic, very long (around 4 h) and risks of infection are high. But at the same time the kangaroo pouch won't go away by itself....
    thnx guys!!!

it's petty amazing. I NEVER thought I would lose this much. It's mind boggling.

Luckily, I haven't had any illnesses due to my WLS..thank goodness! I had something going around out here

I am going to try my laptop right now and try to upload
    ✨Congratulations!✨

I hope your illness wasn't VSG related. And hopefully you are back to feeling better.

Getting to 165lbs is one of my goals... seems I'm crawling there now, but I just keep on working my program as best as I can everyday.

Regarding pics, I'm only successful if I upload from my latop otherwise they won't upload through my phone. Can't wait to see you now!!! You looked amazing in your progress photo, I can only imagine a more stunning, leaner and healthier you!!!

Hugs!! ��
    The pictures may be too big, try resizing them. I have to do that to be able to upload any here.

And holy goodness gracious! Way to go, you!! I hope yy feel better soon so you can enjoy all of your hard earned success.
    Holy moly!! 185 lbs??? That is freaking awesome!! Congrats!
    Good for you! I am so excited to start my journey
    Wow, how amazing that you've lost half your weight. I really hope to be there myself someday
    Yayyyy! Congratulations!!!
    Congratulations!!

I have the same issue. I fluctuate between 4-6 pounds and then lose a bunch. It gets frustrating but it's become a normal thing so I try to ignore it. I really think it's water weight.
    Half of your weight?? That is amazing!! Congratulations!
    Congratulations!!!!
    Congrats! Yay!
    Congratulations. That is awesome.
    Congratulations on seeing the fruits of all of your hard work!!!

Such an INSPIRING loss!!!
    Inspirational. Keep sharing!

Congats you will do it.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast