Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leminal

1. moving forward

I finished my 3 mos supervised diet/classes. Next week I have my surgeon visit, then I will do my psych and nut appt. then ready for the end of July! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  2. co workers

ohh..and I told my co workers I was going to do this and they seemend genuinely happy for me...
  3. call from clinic

11-19-14
    I Just received a call from the Bariatric Navigator at the clinic and she is sending me paperowrk and needed forms for release of records. She has me scheduled to meet in Jan or Feb unless BCBSil has updated their policy to not require a diet plan for at least 3 mos (which I did find their policy and it no longer requests that but we will see).

I was so excited talking to her, I felt like a giddy little child telling Santa what I wanted for C'mas.

4. M's Journey...

11-17
    My company has it's annual enrollment for our insurance and one of the plans offered now covers WLS... finally!!!! I am changing over to BCBSIL and will be able to have surgery after the start of the new year

I am planning on the VSG. I have been researching it for years.

What made me decide on WLS?
    I have been overweight since a teen. I graduated HS at approx. 190 pounds and wore a size 16. I was always active as a child ...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345