Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dewonda8

1. Nausea and bad taste in mouth

Has anyone had issues with nausea? I can't stand any of the protein shakes or chicken broth any longer. It makes me throw it up. I also feel nauseated all day. When does that go away. I have been taking nausea pills but they don't do any good. I just want this to pass. HELP!!
  2. Surgery Done

I had my surgery on Tuesday. Everything is going good. Struggling to get my 64 ozs of water in. I'm eating about 3 to 4 teaspoons of chicken broth, half a popsicle. After that im pretty full. My doctor said I'm doing better than most. I was an excellent patient. I had nausea the second day only. Little to no pain. My C-section was worse. My inly issue is the gas in my chest.
  3. Starting pre-op diet 01-13-15

Welp, it's time to start my pre-op diet. My physician wants me to stay on until my surgery date of 01-20-15. I can't believe it's in 8 days. Here we go! Feeling nervous and excited.
  4. Looking forward wearing my boots again!!!

I can't wait to be able to slip on my boots that have been sitting in my closet for almost a year. Having extra thick calves is not a good thing when it comes to boots. I bought a pair of coach boots a year ago and put them on. I thought I was gonna pass out from them. I felt them cutting off the circulation. I couldn't feel anything from the knees down. It felt like I had on suction cups on my feet and calves. It took me 20 minutes to get them off. Thank god I had sense enough to bring a back up ...
  5. Got surgery date

I am getting sleeved 1-20-15. Wooohooo.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast