Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

babybel86

1. One week post op back from Mexico

Hi sleevers!

I am one week and one day post op today and doing great! I've been meaning to blog sooner, but I really want to think and mediate about what I wanted to blog about in hopes of helping someone.

I went to Tijuana, Mexico and had my surgery performed by Dr. Cabrera. He and his team were excellent to me! I know that many people go to Mexico and before they do, they, like myself, do countless hours of research about every detail. I don't like assume, but ...
  2. Out of surgery.. Doing well

Hi all-

I'll make this quick.

Had surgery this morning and have been resting all day. Have some discomfort in my left side and chest from the gas. Have gotten up to walk a few times. No complications this far everything is good.

God is good all the time, all the time God is good 🙏

When I return to the hotel or back home I will update with more deets s but right now I just want to rest.

Have a blessed one!
  3. Out of surgery.. Doing well

Hi all-

I'll me this quick.

Had surgery this morning and have been resting all day. Have some discomfort in my left side and chest from the gas. Have gotten up to walk a few times. No complications this far everything is good.

God is good all the time, all the time God is good 🙏

When I return to the hotel or back home I will update with more frets but right now I just want to rest.

Have a blessed one!
  4. 2 More Days!!

Well, I can't believe I've made it this far! In two days I will be on the loser's bench.

I started this journey months ago mentally. I, like many on this journey, have had failed attempts at weight loss after more failed attempts. I've grown tired of being a slave to dieting! I remember last year telling my sister that if I could not lose weight on my own by the beginning of this year (2014) I was going to look into bariatric surgery.

At the beginning this year I went ...
  5. 1/2 way through Pre-OP

Ok so I've been on a pre-op diet for 11 days and have 13 days to go then I start on clear liquids only. It's hasn't been terribly hard, but it hasn't been a walk in the park either. I still crave foods. During the week I have very little problems with cravings but the weekends are much harder to surpass the cravings.

This weekend was my little sisters sweet 16 so I stuck with my shake regimen through out the day and for dinner I had a salad and Salisbury steak with green beans and ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast