Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

You know when the hospital has to provide your records via a lawyer's office something is wrong. I hope you're feeling better and have no future complications.
    Wow! I hope you got an attorney. I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that. How scary! I hope that you are feeling much better now.

T
    OMG. That sounds horrific. Is that bruising now or from right after surgery? Yikes. That is nuts! Hope you are doing better now.
    AMAZING!
    Congrats to you , your amazing...
    What an outstanding achievement. If you had to give one piece of advice you found most beneficial, would what it be? My surgery was March 16.
    Awesomeness!
    There is a product called DGL that is made from licorice that stops heartburn. Many do well with this supplement and you can find it on Amazon. I went through heartburn until about 5 months post op and these chewables stopped all of it. Many people in the reviews of this supplement got off PPI's.
    WELL i feel ya !! believe me im the same !! my journey has been rough as hell but im holding on to faith!! im on nexium and zantac at night and even with that my acid is bad i recently had my hernia repaired because the incompetent doctor i choose didnt repair it together with my sleeve so i had to get 2 surgeries instead of one !! today i feel really crappy my surgery was on Wednesday !! hope you feel better im here for support if you need me !! i have tried honey and i read licorice helps ! good luck
    Super fab!!
    Congrats! Can't wait to get there myself! So excited for you!
    whoot whoot, great job!!!!!!
    Congratulations...way to go!!!
    Congratulations!
    WOW! Congrats...you did it! I'm so happy for you!
    congrats!!! So happy for you!!!
    Way to go!!!!!!! I can't wait to be as small as you are! Congrats!
    Congratulations! So very happy for you!!!
    Wow, that is so great. You have lost the equivalent of a whole person! Congratulations!
    Congratulations!..
    Is that the happy dance I see?? Way to go!
    Wow, congratulations
    Congratulations .... Woohoo
    Congrats!
    Congratulations!! That's so great! And I never realized lack of salt could make up lightheaded. I never use it either and I've noticed lately when I stand I get a little lightheaded
    Congratulations to you. What a wonderful accomplishment.
    Congrats!!! YAYYYYY!
    Congratulations! !!!!!!
    So happy for you! 120 pounds is AMAZING!
    Thanks guys! Im glad we are not alone and we are all together in this! I agree i needed to change things up so i added some fat in my diet and it has helped start my weight loss back up slowly just a lb a week but thats better than nothing! Its funny when we are too strict our bodies get mad and hold on. Thank you for the support i really needed it because these stalls def mess with my head!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast