Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. So disappointed!!!

I am 3 wks today post sleeve and I have only lost 16 #s!! I have done everything by the book, including all 60 grams plus of protein a day and 60 oz of fluids a day since 2 days after my surgry!
    I read and hear story about people who have last 20-30 #s in the first 3 wks, and I dont even come close! I have been excerising too for the last week,ank keeping my calorie intake down to 500 or less!
    I dont know what I am doing wrong!!
    Please help!!
    Jenn
  2. 5 days on the sleeved side...Yay!!

Hello all,
    I am 5 days post sleeve and I have to say the first 24 hrs was the roughest but after that and since then things are getting better everyday!! Yesterday I accomplished my 60grams of protein and only about 50 ounces of fluids but working harder to get my total amount down today! My leak test went great, no problems, so off I go now! I lost 9 #s on the 2wk liquid diet, and let me tell you that was a killer!! I was hungry all the time but I stuck with it and did a good job...so said ...
  3. Surgery date almost here!! :)

Wel I am 2 days out from having my surgery on Friday! This is my last day to work for a week since I am having all my pre-op stuff tomorrow. I am axious and alittle scared of having the sleeve, but most of all I am scared that this is going to be a failure too. I guess I have been disappointed for so many yrs with dieting and gaining back that I am setting myself up for another failure. You would think me knowing that I am having most of the stomach removed that i would get into my head that this ...
  4. Pre-op diet.....so tired alredy!!

I am only 4 days into my 2wk liquidonly pre-op diet, and I am so weak! I have been taking the opti-fast 5 serving meal replacements with no solids at all! I am so weak and feel terrible, I dont know how I will make it another 1 1/2 wks
    till my surgery date! I am drinking lots of water in between the liquid meals but dont seen to have enough energy to get through my work day.
    Does anyone have a suggestion of how to regain some energy back during this need week or so?
    Please, ...
  5. Optifast pre-op diet

I was wondering about the 2 wk pre-op diet using Optifast if you can have any alchohol at all during this process?