Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Journey Tobeme

1. Some of the foods I eat

Today for lunch I am eating a modified version of this. I say modified because I do not use agave and I cut down the sweetners a bit.

For dinner last night I made this again I modified for me. I don't eat cheese unless it is vegan (made from nut milks) but I completely left it off last night.

This is dinner tonight. The noodles are made from zucchini. You can also make them from carrots or squash. I am making this soup to go with it. The leftovers will become meals ...
  2. It's my road to walk

"It is your road and yours alone. Others may walk with you but no one can walk it for you"

I am still meeting criteria. I lack my clearance from my sleep study (return Sept 16), my iron is still extremely low (coming up slowly) and I need to lose 7 pounds. I am kind of holding on the weight loss because if I lose more than 9 pound I will fall into another category and need a 6 month supervised diet which will delay surgery 3 more months. It is a balancing act for ...
  3. Eat Meat Mandate

I don't like the word vegan. I prefer PB. That means I eat plant based. I do not like to get into political or ethical side of food/dietary lifestyles. I just don't like to eat animals or their products. Such is life. I grew up on a farm (still own it) and I have never cared for consuming it. I admit you don't see many overweight PB, V or VG. But I am. I loved sweets as long as they were vegan . I would overeat just like people who consume SAD. I probably ate more carbs than needed. Overeating ...