Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jus1605

1. Day 3 pre op diet

Well I'm on day 3 and have Been doing really well, except I'm starting to get abit of nausea from my protein shakes. Don't know why, I've been drinking them for months now, I'm adding different flavourings to mix it up, but today I couldn't finish my lunch time shake. Hopefully it was just a little tummy upset today and tomorrow I'll be fine. Wish me luck : )
  2. It's here

Well tomorrow is the day, I start my 10 day pre op diet. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. I fly out of australia in 8 days, surgery on the 20th in tijuana. I'm so excited, I just can't believe I'm about to start a whole new chapter.
  3. 3 more weeks

Well it's three weeks today until I leave australia for mexico on my weight loss journey. I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. 11 days and I start my pre op diet, I'm so excited and can't wait to start this new part of my life.
  4. Very proud of myself

I started my journey at the end of May this year, I booked my surgery for august in mexico, and started reading all the wonderful information on this site. I decided I was going to prepare myself early and start eating a high protein low carb diet. I stopped Pepsi max and alcohol, and so far I have lost
    6kgs (13pounds). I'm so pleased with my achievement and can't wait for my surgery to really get things moving. Only 5 more weeks to go.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12