Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 2 months postop!

Today is my 2 month mark and Im very happy to say I have lost exactly 50 lbs since my highest weight...30lbs post op! I feel great! The only problem I still batle with is eating to fast and making my stomach hurt! Trying to get into a better habit on that!. Had my labs drawn today expecting those to be good because how good I feel and people tell me I look healthier not just smaller but healthier!
  2. Organic store! :/

Trying to find different foods and drinks that are healthier or whole foods.
    So I went on my lunch hour to an Organic health food store that advertised smoothies. I thought maybe I can find a good protein smoothie or some protein bars. It was a cute store and the girl behind the counter acknowledged me but I immediatly felt out of place. I didnt know what I was looking for and everyone was a size 2 and not much older than that
    The protein bars where all very high in carbs at least ...
  3. Not sure if I'm getting the hang of this!

So I am almost 6wks out now and have had a stall for 3wks and this weekend I tried to eat a piece of pizza! I started just with the topping but the crust was so thin I thought I could handle it so before I knew it I had ate 2/3 of a piece of pizza! Oh my gosh it started to hurt and then I barely made to the bathroom to throw up! This is the first time I have done this and dont want to do it again. Im not loosing, food still hurts...eating is not enjoyable anymore! I think I'm depressed never had ...
  4. 2week post op!

I am 2 weeks out from surgery and really feel good. I went back to work this week and I do ok until about 3 pm and sure wish I could take a nap! So instead of going home and walking Ive just been crashing. Need to get moving! I was very excited to start the mushy food but it hasnt been as great as I thought...I can barely get a tablespoon down sometimes. So right now Im sticking to yogurt and cottage cheese. I felt like I could eat anything at the end of my liquid diet but it hasnt been that way. ...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123