Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

delisa

1. liquid diet day before surgery

So I'm at work and so hungry. Am I only allowed water all day? Any advice? Can I have jello or broth Or Something?
  2. Tomorrow is the BIG day!

So the past 2 weeks I have been feeling all kinds of emotions with sleepless nights, stressing about weight loss before surgery and pushing myself with workouts. Today the day before my surgery i have lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks and I am feeling great and positive. I embrace the changes in my life style and the encouragement from my friends my family, my trainer and my co workers. What is meant to be will be i place it in gods hands (along with my Dr's) haha. I have been overweight most of my life ...
  3. Surgery in 24 Hours and freaking out!!!

So I have been on the 2 week detox. I lost 15 pounds and have gained 5 back. I told my dr I have to eat due to lack of energy and dizziness and I have been working and working out every other day. I have been drinking my water and protein shakes and eating chicken and vegetables for dinner. tomorrow is my water day before surgery and I am freaking out. Has anyone else ate the week before surgery? I am having bad anxiety thinking i should cancel or reschedule my surgery. Has anyone else gone thru ...
  4. HELP!! Surgery in 2 days

Hello
    So I started working out and eating better and lost a total of 14 pounds within the first 2 of 3 weeks. Now on my last week before surgery I told my dr I felt really weak and dizzy and they advised me to go back to the diet I was doing the prior week of 2 protein shakes, water chicken and vegetables with fruit. I have done that and been drinking even more water then before and I have gained 5 pounds back. My trainer said it might be water weight I have gained back. I am freaking out. ...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234