Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Unexpected NSV

I went shopping for some long sleeved tops and sweaters this weekend. I'm walking through the mall and my pants keep slipping down my hips. I figured I must have grabbed a size 16 instead of the 14 out if my closet. When I was in the fitting room I took a look and nope, these were 14's the smallest size I now own. I ended up buying 5 pairs of size 12 pants. I was shocked because the scale didn't move at all this week! I will take that NSV. I love my sleeve!
  2. Labs

I had my 6 month labs drawn yesterday. They were great except for my cholesterol. It went up 38 points. I assume it's because my diet mostly consists of animal based protein. Has anyone else had their cholesterol go up after surgery?
  3. loose joints

In the last 2 weeks I feel like my ligaments and tendons are loose in my knee and hip joints. My patella seems to pop out of place when I turn to the side quickly and my hip also pops out. I don't feel very stable when I'm running ect. I'm wondering if I had fat pads that the ligaments and tendons were stretched over and now that some of it is gone they just haven't tightened. Has anyone else experiences this?
  4. NSV this weekend

This weekend I cleaned out my walk in closet and all the dresser drawers. I purged every piece of clothing that was too big. This is the first time EVER, that ever single piece of clothing I own fits. There is not one thing left for me to say, "maybe some day it will fit". Today it all fits!!!
  5. Onederland and a NSV all in the same morning!

This morning while getting dressed I decided to wear jeans instead of scrubs since I will just be doing some charting in the office. I grabbed a pair of jeans I haven't had on in a couple years just to see how tight they would be or if I could even pull them up. They fit!!! Not only did they fit but, they were a little lose. These are the smallest jeans in my closet so, I guess this girl is going to do a little shopping! As if that weren't exciting enough, I decided to hop on the scale and BAM, ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast