Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Sad

I had my surgery on feb 17 of this year I started at 305 and have lost only 75 pounds so far. The nurse practitioners have said that that I should be losing at a faster rate because I started out so heavy. I just don't understand why the weight isn't going anywhere. I walk 3 miles a day and still nothing. This is not the first post I have made and people only say...wow 70 pounds you should be happy blah blah...I'm not saying that I'm not happy with the 70 pounds but I am saying that it does not ...
  2. So discouraged

So I am two months out and have only lost 40 pounds....my starting weight was 305 and it hour that I should have lost more at this point. What can I do????
  3. One week post op

I am one week post op and I'm feeling pretty good! I have lost 21 pounds so far and I'm pretty excited about that!!(10 pre op, 11 first week) hopefully I keep that pace up!!!
  4. 3 days post op

My surgery was at 9:00 on Monday morning. When I arrived at the hospital I was expecting about a two hour wait as I got there at 7:00 am. Well I was was waiting maybe 15-20 minutes and the nurse came in to get me. I said my goodbyes to my husband and 17 month old son and off I went. They brought me into the holding area and I changed into slipper socks, a gown and hair net. While there several staff members came in to ask me questions and a nurse started an iv. My surgeon cake in to talk and I ...
  5. Pre op weight loss?

How much has everyone lost pre-op I have my surgery on Monday...I am on day 15 pre-op...I have only lost 4 pounds...granted I fell off the wagon a few times...but nothing huge... My cheats were chili from Wendy's and refried beans when having fajita meat from a Mexican restaurant. I'm wondering if this is going to screw me up for Wednesday?!? Today Saturday and Sunday I'm going to do see straight protein shakes/all liquid and pray things go ok
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast