Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

butterfly2013

1. I Lost 78 lbs since Surgery & 153 lbs since I started this journey

Since Ive been down since my weight gain, I wanted to remind myself that Ive lost 78 lbs since surgery 12-9-13 & 153 lbs since I started this journey 1-13. I had hoped to be at my goal weight 211lbs at my 1 year anniversary date so I feel disappointed that December 9th is coming up in 3 weeks and Im not at goal. I need to remind myself that even if I didn't make it to mu goal at a set date that I'm healthier and smaller than I was 1 year ago. No matter what the scale says, I'm in a better place ...
  2. Back to the Basics

I've had the same trouble last few months and I'm 11 months post-op. I didn't loose for 2 months + gained 10lbs. Today is my first day to track my food again and even get support from other posts. I was glad to read a post similar to my situation so I know these episodes do happen to other people even after surgery. (I really thought there was no way I could gain weight quickly again after surgery even though classes & DR said it's possible...well it's true) I got slack on measuring my food ...
  3. I Lost 46 lbs since Surgery & 121 lbs since I started this journey!!!

I had my 10 week follow up today with my surgeon and then dietician. I Lost 46 lbs since surgery & 121 lbs since I started this journey getting prepared for surgery. I was getting frustrated this week bc I didn't see the scale move much. Dr. did my measurements to compare to last Jan 3, 2103 when my 1st apt was after information meeting. Comparisons are waist was 54.5 now 47 in, hips was 62 and now 54.5 in, breast were 48DDD and now 42 C (between C and D now). Im glad to see my inches slimming. ...
  4. Throwing up over Kitty going to heaven

Our family cat Geri died suddenly last night in his sleep without no warning. Geri is only 6yr old and in good health I thought...well he was 15 lbs but he was "fluffy" not "fat" My kids even joked that the part of my stomach they cut off from the sleeve surgery was going to be sewn onto Geri's stomach so he could eat more kitty treats. We rescued Geri as a tiny fluff ball 6wk old kitten. He will be missed terribly. I was so upset last night that I threw up from crying and ...
  5. 2 weeks post-op and lost 12 lbs!

I'm excited that I've lost 12 lbs so far. It's more than I expected. I'm eating pureed foods now and have 1 more week left until I move to soft foods. Everything going good. Having some problem swallowing all my meds + vitamins at night but got some good advice online and will implement some ideas starting tomorrow. The pain has been minimal and that's awesome bc usually I've got a low pain tolerance. Christmas in a few days and I'm optimistic for the first time in awhile. I wish my Mom was here ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast