Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

salma2013

1. lost motivations and need help

hi Fellow sleevers,

i haven't been on the page for a long time got busy with life !
    well i am exactly a year out today and i have not reached my goal weight yet !!
    i started as a slow loser any way but this is sad most of sleevers reached their goal weight by the 6 month point ! i am down 100 lbs which i am so gratfull for but still considered over weight and still not where i want to be . i must be honest here since i kind of slowed down in losing the weight i got ...
  2. 6 month diet mandatory by insurance !!!

Dear sleevers;

i have been doing great ! but this post is not about me.
    a dear friend of mine just started her journey and since i was fortunate enough not to have to go thru this i am unable to advise her. she has to go for 6 month mandatory diet supervised by a nutritionist

1- how much weight should be expected to lose, and not lose her chance fro insurance approving the surgery
    2- i know if her BMI goes less than 40 she will be rejected, is this correct? ...
  3. wonderland here i come !!! WOOOHOOOOO

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am in wonderland i was jumping up and down this morning to see the scale i haven't seen a weight that starts with digit 1 since 2009 and i am so glad to see it . this surgery is the best decision i have made for my self . to those of you who are still thinking and debating and inquiring if it will work. JUST DO IT IT WILL WORK . it works like magic and it hurts like a needle poke for three four days then you see results REAL RESULTS. love you all sleevers and wish you all ...
  4. slow rate of weight loss :(

hi fellow sleevers,

i really missed you guys, have been so busy lately. UGH!
    i am down to 223.8 as of this morning today is day 50 after my surgery . this is such a slow rate , i didnt expect that . i dont know what to eat at this point so confused . beef and chicken are a no no. they hurt my sleeve really bad, beans are a big no as well. good bye wendy`s chili . seafoos seems to be the only thing i can eat without pain , then i tend to eat alot of it since i can eat it ...
  5. here comes the stall!!! :(

hi dear sleevers,
    so i was on a roll losing loging losing, until i hit 34 and the scale has not moved since Tuesday .... i am disapointed it started too early , i hardly eat anything still . drinking as much as i can and still no luck i was trying to ignore it till it pass but no way my mind is racing over it. i am coming down with nasty sold too( the crazy warm again cold again weather ).
    on athe bright side i am doing great , i havent had any vomitting pain is controlled and i ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast