Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Great job Beth! You're doing awesome. I feel my sleeve is too big now and am going to see the dr about my concerns next week.
    You look amazing! It has been great talking to you over the last 5 months. You have been a very big inspiration for me. I really think this is what the web is for. Meeting people that are similar to you and being there for each other to encourage!! Again... you look great and I am so proud of you.

My 5 months is around the corner and I am down to 188. I am happy with that but still have some work to do.

Take care and keep up the great job!
    Beth
    Thanks everyone.

I still stick to the original diet plan and give myself cheat days on the weekends. I do cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast, a side of veggies and turkey with low carb tortilla for lunch, and baked chicken with veggies for dinner. I don't eat at restaurants except for the weekend I may do it once.

I run for exercise 3Xweek and do weight resistant training 3xweek. I try to get in a good hour of straight cardio those days. I still do a protein shake daily. I really like the chocolate premier protein. I take my vitamins still.

I would like to lose 8 more pounds to hit my ultimate goal. I went on vacation this week and gained 4lbs sadly. Back to the grind!
    Lookin good:-)
    You look amazing.. congratulations!
    Good job, you look great!
    Congratulations, you look amazing! Can you share some of your secrets for success
    Hey girl you look amazing!! I remember when you got sleeved
    wow!!! Thats awsome!! Congrats!!
    you go girlie!!!! congrats!
    I would love to know more about your daily meals and exercise. You lost so fast!
    Amazing! I'm so happy for you.
    Wow! Congratulations!
    Thanks everyone. If I can do it, so can you!
    I am just starting my pre op diet and sitting here eating my lunch. Reading your post makes me even more excited to have my surgery. My date is 3/4 and I am counting down the days. Thank you for the wonderful update. Keep up the great work!!!!!
    What an encouraging post! I'm 10 days from surgery. Hope by July I can make this same post. I'm starting out a little heavier than you, but we are the same height. I can't even imagine wearing a 7/8. I love your attitude. Follow the rules, watch carefully. Don't push boundaries. That seems like a recipe for success!
    Yes I couldn't believe I wear a 7/8 either! It's a great feeling.

I have been lucky and don't have much loose skin. There is some starting to form around my belly button but it doesn't bother me. I don't plan on wearing a bikini so it's ok. My butt is a little saggy but not horribly. I'm just working on weight training to try to tone those areas up. I know this will take some time. I'm ok with that.
    That is F-A-B-U!!!
    size 7/8? really? that is my dream!!! i love reading posts like yours ... makes me feel as though my goals really are attainable!
    Awesome. How has dealing with the loose skin ? My date has not been scheduled but I'm getting really nervous. Awaiting final approval from insurance .
    congrats girlie
    Congratulations on your success so far. You look great!!
    Your doing great! Congratulaions! I havent told anyone about my surgery either, so I totally understand.
    I felt and do feel the same way. I've been asked by so many people how did you loose weight I told them I cut out breads and pasta's completely. All they say is Wow! you look great, or don't loose too much, I politely tell them thanks and keep it moving. The way I see it, is that this surgery was for me and only me, and I hold that dearly. You look great, Take Care.
    Wow, you have made incredible progress. Congratulations!
    Well done
    Congrats on your progress!
    If I can do it, you guys can do it. Believe me, I had lost my hope and courage when I decided to have this surgery. Now I have it back. It's a tough feeling to describe but I I love life again now!
    So proud of you!!! You are doing great! I went yesturday and my NUT wants me to start drinking at least one protien shake again. I'm just having a real problem getting it down. I am also eating mostly protien during my meals and she wants me to eat less protein and mix in some fiber. Hopefully it will all stay down.

Keep up the great job!!
    Beth
    I love reading blogs like yours. It gives me courage and confidence in knowing I made the right decision.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast