Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kaotto1502

1. How to find unjury?

Hi everyone. I think I'd like to try Unjury proteins. I wonder if you would mind sharing where you get it, what flavors are your favorite, and what you mix them in...favorite recipes...that kind of thing.

Thanks!
  2. My surgical experience in Mexico

My experience was great! Very similar to what most other folks have posted...so I was quite thankful to read all of the experiences.

I only met Dr Lopez once, just before surgery. I also met a couple of other docs...the anesthesiologist and the internist...all very nice. They come and pick you up from the hotel the morning of surgery, do bloodwork and height/weight, then show you to your room. There, they have you change into your gown and do the EKG (the EKG machine was older and ...
  3. Day 3 post op...doing great

So far, so good!
    Three days and things are going very well. The first day, just after surgery was the worse. Walk. And when you think you've walked enough, walk more. It is making all the difference for me. Not too much trouble with nausea, but the peach nectar is by far the easiest and yummiest thing to drink. And tiny sip! And I had the hiccups constantly...tiny sip, tiny sip, tiny sip. Taking the tiniest of sips...almost like just wetting your lips...will keep the pain away. Chewing ice ...
  4. Super nervous

I can't believe it's coming so quickly. I leave tomorrow morning for Mexico. Doubts that I didn't know I had are suddenly attacking me. I just keep telling myself that this is a good thing, not something to be sad or nervous about, right??

And good luck & speedy recovery to everyone being sleeved with me next week!
  5. surgery soon, advice please

Hi Gang, I started a blog several days ago, but only got two responses, so I'm trying again.

I'm having surgery on 12/3 in Mexico. Could you please pass along any tips about what you missed while packing, what you wish you'd known about your surgery (Mexico or not), preop & immediately postop, what you wish you would have done differently, what worked for you..

Also, I'm wondering if the plugs in Hospital Mi Doctor & the Marriott are the same as in the US or ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast