Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

txredapple79

1. Slowing down near 9 months...

I am nearing the 9 month mark come July 3rd. I didn't see any weight change for about 2 months. I did go down to 293 recently which is nice. I am still working on getting my fluids in. Earlier this month we went on a cruise and for once I didn't feel like I was going to be harpooned when I sat on the beach! We had a fantastic time! I tried to post pictures from my trip but looks like picture sizes are too big. I will try to post once a month for progress updates. I have been really tired since being ...
  2. 4...3...2...

Today was the day! I entered 200 land! 298 to be exact! Started in 400 land wandered around 300 land and now skipping in 200 land! I think I can get use to visiting these places but my eye is in the VIP place called onederland! I hear it's all the rage!
    Starting weight 430 34-36 pants 4x-5x shirts
    Pre-op 386
    Today 298 22 pants 2x shirts.

We can do this!
  3. Going down...

I posted recently about being in a month long "stall" well I broke that said stall and now am continuing to go down in weight. I am now at 300.8 pounds.

I recently was craving pizza. I refused to eat it from a chair store so I went to the interwebs and found the cauliflower pizza crust recipe. I made it and it was delicious! I was also craving pasta recently and again didn't want the heavy pasta since I don't do so well with it. I read about using zucchini as the "noodle". ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zucchini pasta.jpeg 
Views:	344 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	19001  
  4. 7 Months post op...

It's been 7 months! I have no idea where they time went.

Not much to report this month as I have been stuck at 304-305 for the last month. I have been going to they gym 3-5 times a week. I feel stronger but no changes in weight. I am hoping this month I will see a change in the scale.

My size 22-24's are fitting lose on me. I bought a new swimdress and I don't look horrific in it!

We are getting ready for a cruise on June 1st. I will post pictures ...
  5. Stop fighting it body!

I have been in a stall for a few weeks now hovering from 304 to 306. My body seems to be dead set on staying in the 300's. No body you will not stay there! I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week and hate it but will continue to go for my own good.

I had my official 6 month check in back on April 17th. Weight was 305 and the doc was pleased with my progress. I am now off of ALL diabetic medications. I am off the other meds too like lisinopril and prevastatin. The cost alone ...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast