Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Cristie

1. Not worrying so much

I really had to give myself a good talking to. I was obsessed with the scale, with tracking everything. I am still tracking my protein intake and exercising more but not worrying myself to death on if the scale moves or not...so in the last week even through Christmas I lost 3lbs it was nice seeing the scale move but was shocking really cause as you know over the Holiday's it was hard to stay away from the "devil" sugar, but I did the best I could. I find if I don't stress myself out ...
  2. Learning process..

Being a lapband to a sleeve conversion so far has been a wonderful thing..with the band you guessed whether or not you could eat..but with the sleeve I find myself wanting healthy options...I believe I am addicted to reading labels now and my husband has even gotten on board with label reading as well!
    Sugarfree high protein is my new goal of everything! I hate that the scales seems to not be moving at all though...Dr visit I was down 12lbs and weighed myself this morning for another 4lbs ...
  3. 6 weeks out!

I am 6 weeks out and 17lbs down very excited about getting back to my Cardio workout doctor gave me the ok for a low impact cardio nothing to hard on me!

I am a band to sleeve conversion so going from not knowing whether I could eat or not each day is different from knowing I can eat but small portions. I have never had an issue with getting my liquids in each day, I love to drink water!

But being at work I find myself getting so busy that I forget to eat at all and ...
  4. Scale junky!

I knew it would happen to me again. I am a band/sleeve conversion and was the same way with the band. Old scale stopped working and now we have a new one and I have become a scale junky! I can't stop from weighing myself everyday and I hate that the scale doesn't move like I want it to..LOL.

I think I will put it away and weigh maybe once a week!
  5. 11lbs gone

11lbs gone so far, today starts my three week....looking forward to this new weight loss journey. Hoping removing the band and the sleeve is going to be the right choice for me! Just loving the numbers going down!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast