Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Surgical Anniversary

So I posted quickly yesterday about having my one year surgical anniversary. I am within 2 pounds of the low end of the weight range my surgeon gave me, and I've lost more than 51% of my excess body fat (by September 8 mons out). I didn't lose much muscle during the process so my poundage lost is a little less than they expected, and I actually gained muscle mass during this year. To say I am happy is a massive understatement.

Clothes shopping is such a joy. I have to reign myself ...
  2. 5wks out and NOW craving bad things!! - Stall response

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    I had someone send me a private message yesterday asking essentially the same questions as are being asked here. You people need to shake yourselves a little bit. Quit beating yourselves up. You are human and as humans, you have certain issues your body is always going to bring up. Cravings are the precursor to stalls. I notice that many of you are complaining of stalls all while complaining of cravings.

THE TWO GO HAND IN HAND FOLKS!!!!

I am going to paste the
  3. Happy dance

I'm down 6 pounds and haven't visited the nutritionist yet - yeah!!! I'm doing good taking my vitamins and getting my water in. Still eating a little too fast, but I am trying. Getting some exercise, but need to be better at this.
  4. Food for the day

Time for bed and all my food and water is noted on My Fitness Pal, not too bad, still have a few hundred calories I could have used, but not much of an appetite, too hot. I've taken my multi-vitamin, actually remembered. I need to get better at that!

Tomorrow morning I'll do my first walking session using Leslie Sansome, one mile walk to start and will work my way up to the 5 mile walk. (ha!). I live in a rural place, but it isn't safe to walk on the main road. Route 3 is the major ...
  5. Food journal and exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Khartt View Post
    I have my referral and am awaiting my first visit with the surgeon and the team. That will determine what testing I need and my next steps. I have taken the initiative and started my food journal today and will start my exercise program tomorrow. We are having some really humid weather and I'll be doing my exercising either very early in the morning (yuck) or before bedtime. I live in coastal Maine and air conditioning isn't usually needed, we get a lovely ocean breeze most days, but it is still