Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ahollon143

1. Question for everyone :)

I have quick a question for everyone!
    When can I have alcohol again!?! My doctors haven't said anything and I'm really craving some wine. I am almost 3 weeks out so I'm sure it's not now that I can have it but I was wondering if it's a month or two or six or what lol

Let me know!
  2. Day 12

Well, I wish I had some good news but my nausea is still hanging around. I figured out its when I drink milk based protein shakes. Has anyone else had trouble with Milk? It's strange because I can tolerate yogurt. A girlfriend of mine has had this surgery and had similar issues but I can't seem to kick the feeling of dread that its not going to get better. I know that's irrational but it's still there. Is there anyone out there that can give me a boost of confidence that I made the right decision ...
  3. 4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope it's better than mine is. Today is my first full day on full liquid (I'm 9 days out) and it's awful. Everything is making me nauseous. Has anyone else experienced this? I mean, I know I should've expected it, but I had been feeling so good before this it threw me for a loop. I'm feeling very discouraged. Any words of wisdom out there?
  4. 3 days post op

Well I just got home and I have to say.

Oy.

Yesterday was a nightmare. They say "hey get up and walk around that will work out the gas" ( for those of you who don't know, they bloat your stomach to about the size of a nine month pregnant bellie) and unfortunately, it did not work for me. I was running circles around that hospital and it didn't work anything out. I woke up at about 4 in the morning today and felt it coming and did. Not. Move. Then I farted ...
  5. Hey there

Hey ya'll! My name is Amanda and I go in for my surgery tomorrow morning! Super excited and equally scared. I have been struggling with my weight my entire life and when I reached my breaking point, I was at my highest weight. I am 5'6 and was 287 lbs. After my 2 week liquid diet (and my "cleaning out" all day today) I am at 270. I am laying in bed trying to fall asleep (yea right!) and all I keep doing is praying. Praying for God to be in surgery with me tomorrow. To guide the surgeons ...