Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kcallis

1. Back to Basics

Hello everyone

I will be three years post up this up coming July, and what a ride it has been. I just visited with my nutritionist up in San Antonio this Tuesday and got a lot of things sorted out with my eating. I will be honest, I've been snacking in between meals, having a glass of wine here and there and eating more than I should at my mealtimes. I got down as far as 193 and now got up as heavy as 230lbs (I'm 5'9). I have been working out least 5 days a week doing strength ...
  2. Calling All 2+ Sleevers

Hello everyone.....

I had my sleeve back in July 2013 and got down to 193, my goal was 193, but eventually got cocky and now I'm almost 230. I work out least 5 days a week, sometimes twice a day. I recently joined a gym that offer personal training and nutrition. The guy that was doing the nutrition part was saying I'm not getting enough calories in despite of my sleeve, keeping that I stick to protein and low carbs. Of course it's Thanksgiving/Christmas time and all those tempting ...
  3. Over a Year Out

Hi everyone,

Sorry it's been a long time since I've been on this site. It has been a little over a year since I had my surgery (7-17-13). I had lost about 130lbs and been flirting with onderland for awhile now. I'm 5'9 and lowest I've got down to was 193 then it goes back up to 200lbs. I mean it is way better than 328lbs for sure. But lately, I have no interest in exercising and I would wake up every morning, today is the day I'm going to the gym during lunch, and I find another ...
  4. 11 Months Out

Hello Fellow Sleevers:

It has been awhile since I last posted anything. I still come to this forum to see what is going on and hope to find someone that I had started my journey with and they seemed to be doing great! I had my surgery done last July, starting at 328lbs (I'm 5'9) and now I am down to almost 200lbs, it has been a challenge since I have lost over a 100lbs, my weight loss seems to get slower and slower.

I've been dealing with a lot of challenges lately, ...
  5. Just Dropping in To Say "Hi"

Good evening everyone!

It's been awhile, I had my surgery done on the 16th of July 2013. I'm happy to report that I have lost 72lbs! I still have some more to go, but I am so happy where I am right now. I am lucky that so far, it has been an uneventful journey. I hadn't had any problems with my new stomach. The only problem I do find is sometimes don't know what I want for breakfast. I like eggs, but afterwhile, it gets boring. I did try out the Quest Protein bars, ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beforetwo.jpg 
Views:	630 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	14994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70lbs lighter.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	14993