Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

This is awesome! Congrats, props on the hard work!
    How wonderful! I cant wait until I am that close to goal. You look beautiful:-)
    Thank you all! Doing well. The only real difficulty I have is still finding that 'sweet' spot to know when I am full. I still have no hunger, so have had a harder time judging when I am full. And I definitely have to stop eating when I get that 'approaching full' feeling. If I don't listen, that extra bite throws me over the edge and I vomit.

But I will take vomiting any day over hunger. ;-)
    You did great!
    Wow Think ... you have done remarkably well! Congratulations on your success!!

Janet
    Sounds like you're doing great. I appreciate you sharing. Gives me greater confidence in my decision to have the surgery.

Keep up the great work!
    Awesome progress! Congrats!
    Thank you both so much!
    Outstanding. Congratulations!!
    Inspiring
    Congratulations on your weight loss and your positive attitude! I hope I feel the same when I am in your position!
    Super Awesome. Keep it up. Know exactly how you feel. Jealousy is something to deal with. Blessings on yur new u.
    So very very happy for you! Makes me want to cry with happiness what a gift of life Dr. Ramos Kelly gave to us!
    You should be very proud of yourself!
    Huge Congratulations!
    What an awesome achievement! Great work!
    Awesome:-) Cant wait til I get there. I started with a BMI of 41 and Im down to a 33!
    Congras on your success keep moving forward and make your self happy ,dont worry about negative people.
    Quote Originally Posted by alice1
    Wow, how funny!
    I didn't realised that you have to disclose your weight in your driver's lic. in the States. I lived in Canada for 14 years and 29 years in Sydney, Australia and never have to disclose my weight.
    I am sure you must be so proud of the new "YOU" on the photo as well!
    Best wishes to ALL! :--)
    Yeah, that's the hard part. I don't have to renew my license for two more years, so don't get a new picture. Vain enough that I contemplated saying I 'lost' it and pay to get a replacement but I plan on moving out of state this year so I think I will just suffer with the old photo.
    I,too, enjoyed your post. God Bless...mem
    Wow, how funny!
    I didn't realised that you have to disclose your weight in your driver's lic. in the States. I lived in Canada for 14 years and 29 years in Sydney, Australia and never have to disclose my weight.
    I am sure you must be so proud of the new "YOU" on the photo as well!
    Best wishes to ALL! :--)
    I will have to look at my license and see how much I used to lie.
    I had to laugh when I read your post. I think we've all been there.
    That is so funny - I just said the same thing last week!! You made me laugh - glad you are doing so well!!
    Ha ha....laughed out loud :-) Just last week I was looking at my drivers license (I am about to travel out of the country & wanted to double check the expiration date) and noticed that for the first time - ever - I am actually 5 pounds less than my license says :-) And I have never, ever been the weight that my license says ;-)
    Your post made me smile Glad things are going well for you!
    I was thinking about you over the weekend and wondering how you were doing. So glad you enjoyed yourself! Too bad we couldn't all meet up and go on a shopping spree! We'd all have a blast. Take care and keep in touch! I've missed your posts.
    Glad you are doing so well! Congrats on making that drivers license weight a reality! Mine has said 120 since I got my license way back in my teens. I didn't have to renew it in person recently - this next time will be a show up for new photo one. Glad I did something about my weight, because I don't think even the DMV would have let the old weight slide by the way I was looking.
    Sounds like you're doing great! Congrats! Somethings I have trouble with, I am able to re-introduce later in small amounts! Best of Luck!
    Sounds like you had a great trip! I have issues with bread and tortillas, but noodles slightly over done and rice that has been cooked with extra water seems to settle okay with my stomach. Each day welcomes a new discovery of what I can and cannot tolerate.

I have not eaten tomato based foods yet. I think I will put them on the back burner for a few more weeks. Thank you for the warning.
    I wish we could have met! I must have missed your post about coming this way! Glad to hear that you're doing so well! You Go Girl!!!
    YOu too my dear friend Merrryyyy Christmas
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast