Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shanda

1. I am on the other side!!!! 3 days post op!!

So I am three days post op yay!!! I am down 15lbs (most of which I am sure is fluid) I am however having a hard time getting all of my water and protein in and really don't want to wind up in the hospital with an iv for dehydration any one have any advice on this for me? I am feeling pretty good I was up walking the day of surgery and haven't stopped since I have showered and my incisions are looking well I am having little pain for this I am grateful I am so glad to be on the other side yay I made ...
  2. 13 days and counting!!!!!

well here I am a day I never thought would come my pre-op doctor visit one final visit with the doctor the dietitian and the coordinator and it's all downhill from here or up hill I should say its a very good thing I didn't think I would ever make it to this day I'm going on 7 months of hard work to get here and can't believe that and just two short weeks I will begin a new life I'm very excited for what that entails and very prepared for all the hard work. I so much appreciate all of you and your ...
  3. Michiganders????

Just wondering if there is anyone from Michigan on here and if so who was your surgeon??

<3 Shnada
  4. Surgery date set!!!!

I just got done scheduling my surgery woot woot!!! I will be having the start of my new life on July 9 at 9am and I cant wait!! Not looking forward to the two week liquid pre-op diet but I am fully prepared to put forth 100% and make the best of this blessing!! Any pre op or post op advice?

<3 Shanda
  5. Guess who just got insurance approval!!!!!!!!!

I am so stinkin excited right now!! A week ago today my office sent off for insurance approval I was told the insurance company had 14 days to respond with a yes or no and I couldn't stand having to wait that long! I'm usually rather patient but I was just so nervous with this part my future laid on someone's desk waiting to be acknowledged! Well today I got the call they said YES!!! Yay what a way to start a Monday! I should be finding out my surgery date today I will let you all know! I am so ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast