Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MandaQ76

1. it's been too long

so it has been a while since I have posted - sorry. I have just been so busy. I go to school full time, full time single mom with two very active teenagers, I volunteer and - anyway just busy!

I am down to 174. I have 39 pounds until my goal weight... which is scary, well it is to me. I mean I feel like my life is totally consumed with diet/exercise and making sure that I do everything right (and feeling super guilty when I fall off the wagon). That I do not know what I will ...
  2. OMG!! Finally!!

I finally broke 200lbs I have been hanging out around 202-200 for 3 weeks! I am so damn excited I can't contain myself! literally did a happy dance! I want to shout it to the world!! I am at the half way point for my goal weight. I am working so hard, and that damn scale has been stubborn... I have seen it in the way my clothes fit, I FEEL it in that i can walk further every day,...and now to just keep trucking on!!

I just wanted to share!!!
  3. just a little concerned

Hi to all who read my spastic blog but I was just curious to see if anyone else has this issue.

At my lowest incision site, right above my belly button, I have this really thick knot. It is goes out about 1/2 inch to each side and really deep into my belly. And it hurts, I go back to see the doctor on Tuesday and I am definitely going to ask about it, but I was just curious to see if anyone else had something similar.

In other more exciting news I am down to 226.6!!!!: ...
  4. home... and only a little crazy

hello to all!.. So I am day three post-op, and I think that I FINALLY have my pain level under control and I did get to come home today. I don't really want to talk about the scale, but I will - I was down to my lowest in a very long while 234.6, the day after my surgery 244.8 (major disappointment here ladies and gents)

So I am trying to ignore all that noise. I took the dogs for a walk today, was only .34 of a mile, BUT I did it all the same. Also is anyone else having a problem ...
  5. still crazy...

okay so surgery is 5 days away... and I am pretty sure that I am going crazy. Because I am so irritable & it's not the hunger thing or PMS because that is all under control. Has anyone else been having major mood swings?

I swear my husband's breathing has been irritating me lately.. I think that a lot of it is that I don't leave the house as much, my semester of school ended and I am not working. so maybe I am just bored and have too much time in my own head...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast