Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Year and 1/2 Post Op and Stalled

My weight lose has stalled and I even gained 5 lbs in the last 4 months. Please give me some advise!!!!!!
  2. Stalled And Gaining Inches

I have been the same weight for approx 4 months now gaining maybe 2/3 lbs and then losing them again. But I have notice that I am gaining inches especially in the middle section. Please give some ideas to get these last 13 lbs off and lose these last minute inches.
  3. Is It Time for A Mommy Makeover

I have now lost 80 lbs and am planning my Mommy Make for approx May of next year. I am did not end up with a lot of lose skin but am looking at a Tummy Tuck and a Butt Lift. Have anyone else had these surgeries and how long after your weight lose did you have it done.
  4. 10 Months out and I only 5 pounds away from my goal

This has been some journey. I am still not able to eat or drink a lot of the same foods I used to and I am glad because some of them were not good for me anyway. I am still battling with some saggy skin and my butt could be a lot firmer but all in all I feel blessed and am healthy.
  5. RE: Putting My Butt Back In It's Right Place

Does anyone have ideas in exercises I can due to lift my butt back up after losing 70lbs so it doesn't continue to look like a pancake
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast