Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. One year out this Month

My one year surgery anniversary passed and I was at Disney World.....Yes I went again!!!

I am down to 165 and am totally happy with the way I look. I had originally thought I would like to get to 150 but as I have been losing I think this is where I should be.

I am feeling much better but still not 100%, to where I was before surgery, in strength. I have an appointment later this week to have my vitamin and mineral levels checked. With the weather getting warmer ...
  2. Almost 10 months from surgery - update

Hello to my fellow sleevers!! Hope everyone is doing well.

I am doing much better but have been stalled for a few months now. The weather is getting warmer and I am hoping to jumpstart my stall by walking.

I have not been exercising much due to needing my strength for work. After working 8 hours I am usually exhausted. My strength is slowly coming back and I hope by May (my 1 year mark) I will be fully recovered from this surgery.

I am able to ...
  3. Update on my condition

WOW it has been a while since I last updated....October.....boy how time flies.

Well I am doing much better and have gone back to work outside my home. I still get tired quickly but am able to work 8 hours a day without too much trouble.

I have lost right at 80 pounds and lots of inches. Even when I do not lose pounds I lose inches as my clothes get looser on me at the same weight.

I am off all the nausea medication except for a rare day here and ...
  4. Protein Drinks and Food

I have tried many different protein drinks both powder and liquid and have been unable to drink any of them until now.

I finally found a protein drink that taste good and does not make me nauseated/sick. It is called Bari Life!!! http://www.barilife.com/

I have bought several different flavors and also the hot chocolate mixes all of them have been great. I also have tried the protein bars and the BBQ Chips, which are awesome also.

I know this probably ...
  5. Losing my Hair

I have not posted an update in a while. I am doing better but still on nausea medication daily. My hair is falling out by the handful. I am taking multivitamins daily and Biotin and I hope this will eventually help with the hair loss.

I am able to walk around 15 minutes a day now without getting totally worn out. I have not lost any weight but the doctor says that is fine for now. He said that when I get my full strength back and am up and moving around more I will start losing ...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast