Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

loutsu99

1. Initial goal achieved...

I am proud to announce I have officially reached my initial goal today. 7 months and 6 days after surgery. Of course my doctor would like me to go for another 20...which I will be working towards...however it has been a tough long road so far and it feels amazing to reach my goal. I am now in the gym trying to tone it up a bit and haven't felt this good since high school. I can run a mile in 8.5 minutes and am working on getting my strength back. I cannot thank everyone enough for the support I ...
  2. 100 lbs Down!!

So I stepped on the scale today and it read 262.4...that puts me down 100.2 from my highest weight. Surgery was on 4/8/13 so about 4 months into this and I hit my second goal (first was 299). I am officially smaller than I have been in 8 years. I am EXTREMELY strict on my diet and I make sure to at least get a small workout in daily...even if that means walking around the playground while my little one plays. I am extremely happy with where I am at right now but all I want to do now is get to ...
  3. 3 Months Into My New Life

So I was sleeved April 8th, I am down 87lbs, I am fitting in things I haven't worn since my wedding and am able to do any activity so much easier than I ever could before. I golf every weekend and don't get so hot I have a massive headache after. I quite smoking for this procedure and now I absolutely NO craving to go back. My food cravings are pretty much curbed (other than when I see a deep dish pizza). I know my journey isn't over, it's a very long road ahead, but the first leg is done and ...
  4. Halfway there, 2.5 months post op...

So my goal is to lose 147 lbs. Today I just passed the halfway point. I am down 74 lbs as of this morning. It hasn't been easy. Anybody who says this is the easy way out obviously has no idea what we are going through. I am constantly reconditioning myself to creat better habits...this has changed my life and I will not succumb to my previous addictions. I will get down 147...I know I am already halfway there, but it is still a lifetime away, so there is no rest, only change. Changing for the better ...
    Tags: update Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  5. Protein Bars..

Just looking for what other people are doing for protein bars. The are extremely convenient in the AM when I am rushing to work. I was told the Atkins ones were so great for you. My nut says anything with more than 10 g of protein, less than 20 total carbs, less than 8 g of sugar and less than 12 g of fat. I tried Pure Protein too but those make me gag.

What's everyone else doing for on the run breakfast or protein bars?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast