Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Skittles

1. Loving Life in Onderland!!

Hi Everybody, it's been a while since I've posted. Gotta say that I've been so active enjoying this summer so far, that I haven't had a lot of time to post. I have been enjoying other's inspirational posts and stories here and there though. So, I'm now in Onderland! Got on the scale the other day and I was 195. I can't believe I'm only 30 from my goal. When I started, I was a whopping 341lbs and absolutely miserable. It's hard for me to look back and believe that I was that person that hated ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	20276   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	540 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	20275   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	514 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	20274  
  2. 9 Months Out-Bit of a Rut

So it's been a while since I've posted. I love my sleeve and am 9 months out. I'm a bit concerned because bad habits are creeping back in and I need to get re-motivated and re-focused.

I'm down overall 121lbs which is fantastic. I am much more active and enjoying my new body. I have 20 lbs before I reach onderland and have been a little complacent this last month resulting in no weight loss.

This is perplexing because I feel so good doing new things. For instance, ...
  3. Weird dinner

I'm so happy with my sleeve!! I've lost 116lbs. I'm in a size 14 from a size 26. My skin has cleared up, I'm active and happy and am pursuing things I love in a body I can manage. I have my confidence back and am rocking a new haircut. I went out to dinner (chose to walk rater than drive 2.5 miles) and meet with a morbidly obese co-worker who is managed by a series of medications. Joining us was a mutual friend who has lost over 100lbs following the paleo diet. At one point in the conversation, ...
  4. Nsv!

Went to the dentist today for my 6month check up. Last time I was at the dentist was just days after my surgery. Today, the hygienist looked at the patient profile picture and said "oops, I think I have the wrong file, this isn't you" I gently corrected her and she said I definitely needed to update my picture. No cavities either. What a great day!!
  5. 6 month update

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	648 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	17364Click image for larger version. 

Views:	621 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	17366
    I can't believe it's been 6 months already. I'm really loving my sleeve and the new life I've created for myself.

I'm down 75 lbs since surgery, just over 100lbs total with the pre-diet. I have so much more energy now. Moving isn't such a chore anymore, and I've found new ways to be active and get exercise. I even started taking some salsa lessons!

I've gone from 341lbs to 237- A size 26 to a ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	432 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	17363   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	444 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	17365  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast