Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

queen

1. month three

hey all, I have been around, but haven't had much to say...or I am too tired to post comments! Not health issues, just been so busy! glad to see so many of my forum buddies doing well. I am week late with my check in...I had my appointment with dr, that went well. don't go back until December. thought I would post start measurements to current, I had been doing monthly...but in the mood to see the "big" picture. I have mentally been doing well...I do not obsess...I barely jump on the ...

Updated 09-25-2013 at 12:36 PM by queen (cant count!!!!)

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. pics

I wore the same clothes, I like to see b/a pics with the same clothes on...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	007.JPG 
Views:	833 
Size:	850.9 KB 
ID:	13844Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.JPG 
Views:	868 
Size:	928.6 KB 
ID:	13845
  3. back from vaca

been busy and haven't checked in, but when we got back from the cape I weighed in man am.....down to 232! pleased to see the scale move!! of course I feel like I am not doing that great since being back, but it may just be that I have more time on my hands... we will see. 8 wks next mon. I will do weight and measurements...and a pic. ( I am only doing pics every other month!) so see ya mon!
  4. positive attitude!!

since I whined a bit my last couple of posts...(or b*tched) I decided I need to say some positives!!
    since surgery, (even though I am in a stall) I have lost 13 inches and 22 lbs!
    The constant pains I was having in my legs and feet are gone! I am having less back pain and yes, I do feel more energetic!!
    I still have had a couple of days when I got of bed and hurt, but one was after spending the day at the car show in 95+ temperatures and walking in it. Another was again ...
  5. check up at dr

Quote Originally Posted by queen View Post
    so I had my "one" month appt. really five weeks. again scale stuck this week. I really don't expect huge numbers, but that steady two pounds a week would warm my heart. As I said in a post on someone's thread, I had lapband surgery followed by two pregnancies, followed by lapband removal followed by sleeve. I am praying my body is just saying "WTF"!? so I have had no movement on scale two weeks in a row and only two pounds the week before that. sad.
    I did start at a
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast