Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Hi!! So great to hear from someone when I first started on this site. I'm sooooo glad you're doing well. If you feel great at your current weight, stay with it! I have lost 100 lbs so far and, technically, should lose about 30 more. But, at 170 lbs, I feel great. Keep taking care of yourself and keep in touch! xoxo
    Congrats - great to hear from a successful person so close to where I am (just south of Asheville, NC - love our mountains!).
    Welcome back, Hev. You look wonderful.
    thank you for your update!! it really encourages us newbies!!
    Hev!!! So wonderful to hear from you and that you are doing well!
    sh5 thank you for writing any weight loss is a bonus and I feel blessed that I am not struggling
    Around in this heat. I am researching different recipes to keep me
    Interested in healthy eating. Don't give up on those last 15 pounds
    Maybe we can encourage Each other
    All the best Hev
    Good to hear from you. I will be celebrating my two years in mid-July. Still the best thing I ever did for myself. Struggling with those last 15 lbs. I wanted to lose but delighted about the 46 lbs. that are gone. At age 67, except for an occasional chiropractic visit, I feel great.
    Good to hear from you. Very glad you are well. God Bless... Mem
    Hi!!!! I rarely get on here anymore and, what do you know? The day I do go on I see a post from you!!! We were meant to catch up. I'm so glad you're ok after your hospital scare. It must have been a scary feeling but thank goodness it wasn't a heart attack. You look wonderful! You have always been an inspiration for me. I'm doing well (selling my house, job searching, & recently started dating). I still want to lose another 20 lbs. I also need to find my motivation to get there. Otherwise, I'm doing well. I have your e-mail and will reach out to you soon if I don't see you on here. xoxo
    I was wondering where you were. I'm so glad you go to see moosies while you were in Maine. I ended up in Arcadia area to help take care of my Dad in August. I still didn't see any
    Glad you got to spend more time with your kids and glad it wasn't anything serious that kept you there. Be well and great to hear from you.
    Hev!!! I was thinking about you the other day! Glad to hear that you are doing well, still. At 18months out, you are still maintaining and that is awesome. Glad you had a chance to go home. I am hoping that hubby and I will make a trip out this summer. I am about 10 months out and at 160. My goal is 155, but if I don't get there, I am fine just where I am! Take it easy!
    Kathy
    Hey Breen, you should have my email starryknyght@frontier.com .. You are looking great and gorgeous! Hope life is treating you well? Really good to hear from you :-) yes let's not lose touch it has been such a journey and I think one of the reasons I don't write much now is because I have said many things and they were pertinent at the time and now I am further on, but hopefully my blog will inspire someone or spur someone on.
    I have been to the hair dresser today my kids hated my blonde hair.. I loved it but the bleach wrecked it and it broke, so I dyed it a deep red.. Which turned orangish so today I had it done a lovely purple not bright it looks great so I will change my profile when I can take a decent photo
    Take care my friend and let's keep in touch
    Love Hev Xx
    Hey Breen, you should have my email starryknyght@frontier.com .. You are looking great and gorgeous! Hope life is treating you well? Really good to hear from you :-) yes let's not lose touch it has been such a journey and I think one of the reasons I don't write much now is because I have said many things and they were pertinent at the time and now I am further on, but hopefully my blog will inspire someone or spur someone on.
    I have been to the hair dresser today my kids hated my blonde hair.. I loved it but the bleach wrecked it and it broke, so I dyed it a deep red.. Which turned orangish so today I had it done a lovely purple not bright it looks great so I will change my profile when I can take a decent photo
    Take care my friend and let's keep in touch
    Love Hev Xx
    Hello!!! So glad you are well!! I never get on here either, but I do get an alert when a select few post to their blog. Miss you tons and hope we can keep in contact for many years to come.
    Hey friend, hope all is well! Love the blonde-
    Thank you for sharing this gives me so much strength im 14days til my surgery and i cant wait my journey is gonna be a walk to remember.
    This is awesome advice! Thanks for sharing!
    So excellent. Your health back and such an inspirational attitude. Congratulations!
    Thank you for sharing. I am 10 days away from surgery and my nerves are getting to me. Your post was so positive and very comforting and calming.
    Thanks for insight...6 days away & I'll be sleeved.
    I so appreciate your sharing your journey. I have my consult next week and am so hopeful. A size 10/12 sounds so nice!!! Enjoy your trip and I hope you see your moose
    Say hi to my dad while you are in the Bangor/ Bar Harbor area. I'm headed there in August. My whole life visiting Maine and never saw a moose. I hope you do!!! Thank you for your inspiration as I am only 6 weeks out tomorrow and feel like I still haven't found what works for me.
    Great post. Thank you for sharing.
    As always, its good to hear from you Hev. You've been such an inspiration in my journey and I try to mirror your positive attitude. I love everything that you've said, and wish you continued success!
    I REALLY NEEDED TO HEAR THIS TODAY...I AM 3 WEEKS OUT...ONLY LOST 9 POUNDS.. STALLED ON DAY 12.. SUPER FRUSTRATED....SUPER CONFUSED ON ALL OF THIS... YOU GIVE ME HOPE TODAY.. THAT I WONT FAIL...CONGRATULATION TO YOU.....
    Album is near my friends list
    You look awesome, another great success story, cant wait to post mine, hopefully in July.
    Cute hair!!!
    Where's the album?
    I can't see your album... Maybe you have it set just to friends? In any event, congratulations!
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast