Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Fantastic - so nice to see success stories 12 months on. Inspires us all to keeps going
    You know what...... Looking at my Avatar picture, which while it is not me, looks an awful lot like me. I'd choose the apple!!!
    Wicked awesome! Thank you for being an inspiration to the rest of us.
    Exuberant applause!
    I love the 1 year posts - they always inspire me ... you've done so well ... thank-you!!
    Rock that sleeve girl!
    Thanks for the update! I'm so happy and proud for you!
    Wahoo:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anissa Christine
    I have read that initially some Bariatric patients have issues with eggs up until about 3 months post-op and then like magic they can tolerate them! Hope that is the case for you

I love eggs..they have never caused me any problems. Best wishes
    Thanks for this info Anissa. That gives me hope. I love eggs, but they don't love me anymore. Granted I've only been on solid foods for a week now (4 weeks post-op). I am the eggman...not the walrus.
    Goo goo goo joob.

Hilarious post, Truebody. I hope it gets better for you.
    I am 1 year post op and I lost 100 pounds but I am not doing good. I have gained 16 pounds in the last 3 month. Any help out there??????????????
    Awesome stuff! Very happy for you
    It's so nice hearing from you-
    Congrats 2 u
    Congrats Jen .... Great news
    Yeah, such a relief that what ever I want to wear.... I can.
    Thanks for the well wishes. Onward and downward.
    THAT is awesome! Well done
    THAT is bloody good indeed! Congratulations matey!
    Hooray!!!
    Your doing great!
    Congrats!
    So happy for you, way to go! I agree with niamh, hopefully after making it through the first stall any others will be a piece of "fruit" . Good luck sweetie. Keep us posted.
    "Cannot say I'm enjoying it, but I'm less petulant about having to go. I live in hope that I will like it one day." I feel the same way! Keep up the hope! And way to go!
    Yep AND I'm even in the gym on a regular basis. Seriously important step for me as my poor body has gone through lots of diet abuse and needs re-training about food/exercise. Cannot say I'm enjoying it, but I'm less petulant about having to go. I live in hope that I will like it one day.
    Congratulations on breaking the stall
    That's great Jen .... Keep the momentum going
    Awesome stuff! 6 weeks and 10kg down, you've gotta be happy with that! Well done
    Woohoo! Glad to hear it - after this first stall breaks properly the next one won't be so stressful.
    Well done!!!!!
    Oh my God, your photo has the old donut v apple dilemma - that's what got me into this mess - I never chose the apple!! Congrats on the 10 kilos!!
    Yum!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast