Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ladyvm

1. Learning to eat properly

This past week has felt like one big "what not to eat" episode.

I don't get "sick" but my stomach feels likes "very tight and bloated" if I eat something my sleeve doesn't agree with.

So far on the growing list of no-no's - pizza, fried anything, meatballs, more than 1 taco, fried rice, greasy mac & cheese, shrimp, crab cake etc...

You get the idea! The constant eating out has to stop. I will need to cook at home.. I am ...
  2. Feeling Better

I generally feel better now. I am struggling with protein since I switched to smushies. I am still using protein shakes though. I am ready to go out of the house a bit more. Winter break for kids has started so I hope to get out to the movies...
  3. It's time for my part of the deal

It has hit me. The surgeons did their part. Now I must do mine. Choosing protein 1st is a challenge. I must rise to the occasion. Shakes taste good. I can eat a variety of things.

I am almost 4 weeks out and I haven't had nausea and eating has been fine. slow and small amts. I licked a piece of kfc and it tasted like a vat of salt! I was able to eat a gourmet crab cake. I tried a cocktail shrimp and hated it - hard to digest plus the taste was no longer appealing. I haven't cooked yet. ...
  4. Skin care

I am still elated about my improved health and appearance. i am using Castile soap and natural oil moisturizers on my skin. I am avoiding sodium sulfates...
    my genetics have given me youthful skin and I want to keep nice skin as my cellulite reduces...
  5. Losing and Gaining

Losing weight and gaining confidence. NSV: my wedding rings fit and I found some earrings I have been looking for 2 years!

I have on a men's XL T-shirt today. Before I had an XXL.

My face is thinning.

Most importantly, I feel good.

I am trying shake recipes from pintrest
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast