Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JUDITH

1. Carbs anyone???

I was wondering if any of the post sleevers eat bread? I'm 3 weeks post surgery and nothing is appealing to me. I have a refrigerator full of food I can't eat. I crave something until its in front of me then its a no go. I had a 1/4 of grilled cheese sandwich that is the only thing I liked. I feel my taste buds are gone!! Well toasted bread is the only thing right now I want. Is that a no-no???
  2. Flu bug

The flu bug has landed on this newly sleeved girl!! I was really doing great then I got tagged. I haven't been able to eat for a week. Not good for my protein level. Hopefully I will feel better soon and get back on track. Anyone else out there down also?? I HATE being sick!!!!!!!!!!
  3. First pureed meal?????????????

Just curious for all the sleevers who are close to eating pureed food what that would be. Eggs??? I already made meatloaf for lunch or dinner.
  4. My first real breakfast...

I wanted to share this amazing recipe with you. I'm making it on my FIRST day of soft food;
    1 teas butter 1/2 teas cinnamon
    2 large eggs 1 teas sugar substitute
    1/2 cup skim milk 4 slices whole wheat bread
    1/2 teas vanilla

preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x13 baking dish.
    in medium bowl mix eggs,milk, vanilla, cinnamon,sugar together. ...
  5. Weight loss surgery cookbook for dummies

Several people were interested in this post. I DID private message some of you but it gave me errors so I'm not sure it went. So..its called "WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY COOKBOOK FOR DUMMIES"..I bought it on Amazon. It takes you though all food stages (or NO food) of the surgery. It has good tips throughout the book and EASY recipes to follow for "soft food" and normal eating. It has all the nutritional values of each meal, and how much WE ARE ALLOWED. I already made the meatloaf one ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast