Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Pregnency after sleeve surgery?

Hi ladies,
    Has anyone been pregnant after having surgery. My doctor told us to wait 18 months I've hear other 1 year and others 2 years. I was wondering how long should I wait?? Planning on having a baby for my cousin that can't have kids. Please help
  2. Any good surgeons in Juarez Mexico? And 8 mo post op

Does anyone know about a good bariatic dr in Juarez Mexico?!& 8 mo post op!
    Hi everyone,
    My friend Karla insurance doesn't cover wls so she's looking for a good Dr in Juarez Mexico. Any how As I always say I'm a slow looser since surgery I've lost almost 70lbs so guess is not that bad bc I know I couldn't of done it without my sleeve.I went back to school and just received my master degree finally the sun after all struggles I had in the past year! Any ideas tips. At least ill ...
  3. Question on pregnancy after sleeve

Hi all,
    Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I had a hard one first this year has been full of test! then I lost my uncle last Tuesday from a heart attack, then Friday my cousin also from a heart attack. She had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago. Got pregnant in march of 2010 had baby girl natural in Dec 2010. Well she got pregnant again she had her baby boy last Tuesday via c section she had been complaining about a back pain. some dr Said she had something in her blood others a c section ...
  4. Finally on MyFitnessPal please add me

Hi guys,
    Good morning I finally join MyFitnessPal my user name is blaura81 please add me. I hope I can help my weight loss. I put my current weight not with what I started a year ago at 280 nor my pre surgery weight. I'm 8 lbs of loosing 100 and lost 53 oh them w my sleeve!! I can't wait. Any how have a wonderful day!!
  5. Prayers needed for a sleeve member and her family please!!

Hi guys,
    I know this is not a religious site but I've learn than w/o even knowing each other(some of us) I come to you b/c one of our sleeve members is in critical condition w her sister and niece. Some of you know Letizia81 she has help me tremendous such a positive,outgoing happy gal. Shes my workout partner. A smart, silly,helpful. I mean she put on me her positive attitude towards life. She's been in the hospital for a week or so a long w her baby sister Gabriella and baby niece Lynette. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast