Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. From May 2013 to Today

I had surgery May 17th with Dr Quinones in Tijuana MX. Best decision I have made in a LONG time! I am down 107 pounds, I feel great, my confidence is coming back and I picked the perfect surgeon for me!

Here are my before and today picture with the same pants on:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexicome.jpg 
Views:	680 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	17469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sweats2.jpg 
Views:	680 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	17470
  2. My 2 month pictures. I can see a difference!!

I had surgery May 17th with Dr Quinones. Had a great experience. But had been feeling like I hadn't lost enough in the last 2 months. SO I pulled out my before and after pics and was so shocked I had to share!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	july compare.jpg 
Views:	946 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	13054
  3. 44 days and counting

Seeing so much success around me and I'm eager to have my surgery. Called Rick with my Doctor today and he really puts my mind at ease. Made another payment and only have a little left to pay (I believe in paypal 100% for large payments). I am really looking forward to meeting Dr Quinones and his staff May 17th.

A shout out to everyone who have been helpful and held my hand when I've needed it. Especially DragonsLoard. Being someone with little to no family and friend support has ...
  4. 50 more days

50 more days until surgery!! It cannot get here fast enough lol. Been cutting down on the food I eat to help me transition to the pre op diet, (my own decision). Sampling different powders to see what textures are best and flavors (even though I know my tastes might change after surgery). Ordered a magic bullet to puree foods for after surgery. Trying to exercise even more to get in a routine (darn knee keeps giving out on me). Really trying to get my priorities in line and get prepared for my wonderful ...
  5. time flies

Time is FLYING! I was looking at the calendar and it has been almost 2 weeks since I made my surgery date. Granted it's in May but if 2 weeks went this fast, then the date will be here before I know it! Yeehaww!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast