Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Are they Sugar Free? I grabbed a great Protein drink once just about a two weeks out from surgery. It had 35 grams of Protein. I thought, "WOW, this is excellent". Good thing I was at the doctor's office. I drank about 1/4 of it without realizing it also had 38 grams of SUGAR...I ended up having some kind of carb overload after not having any for two weeks...passed out and woke up on a stretcher!!! Anyway...now I always look at the sugar content!!
    Normally most nutritionists will think it's a bit early for beans, but I had refried beans with red enchilada sauce at 7 days and went into raptures. Didn't hurt me a bit and my nutritionist said 'well, if you can tolerate it then it's fine.'
    Try mixing Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom together (Campbells Healty Choice) with a cup of water. Very tasty and it will only take about 4 ounces.
    i bought some tomatoe soup from sams too but it was frozen lol.. i bought alot of others but for some reason this one called my name .. i blended it smooth so hoping i didnt hurt anything..did email my nurse but havent heard from her yet
    Try progresso tomatoe basil it's yummy.