Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Support with old challenges Post Op

Hey I am a year out as of yesterday and I have not been on the forum recently but all that is about to change I plan to jump back on here and provide more blog entries for those who actually liked reading my posts and hearing what I had to say. I thank you all so much for those who found my words encouraging and help them make the decision to have this surgery done.

I wanted to write something for those who are still considering it because this is something not really discussed. ...
  2. If your considering Weight Loss surgery

Watching TLC lady 800+ pounds get bypass Rachel Williams. It took 5 incisions and she was in surgery for 5 hours. They say over 2 million people way to much to qualify for surgery, because they weight over 550 pounds. There are 100 people in the state of Texas alone. They showed a guy who had it three months ago and lost over 100 pounds he said anyone who is overweight he urges them to get the surgery if they can't lose the weight themselves. They said there are doctors who are willing to do surgery ...
  3. Tax Write off and Weight loss surgery

Make sure you save your receipts/invoices for your weight loss surgery. This is just FYI for you all.

Weight Loss Surgery and Taxes

Potential Tax Savings
    In the year you finance or pay cash for your LAP-BANDŽ, Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass, etc. you may be eligible to receive thousands of dollars back in potential tax savings. I RS Publication 502 states you can deduct your medical and dental expenses when they total more than 7.5% of your Adjusted Gross Income. ...
  4. Time to workout

I want to be honest, I lost 40 lbs without lifting a finger and that means what is says without doing nothing. So now the weight is at a point that to lose more I need to do something, OR AT LEAST THIS IS MY IMPRESSION. So the day before yesterday I have started walking about a mile, today I did two miles. I did the second miles on a scooter and OMG I think I burned more calories on the scooter than walking. I was with my nephew and we were scooting tell me why my big self fell, I was so embarrassed ...
  5. Past step 1 of 4 steps

I started at 273 lbs. my goal weight is 154 lbs and I will adjust as needed rather it is more or less. So far I need to lose a total of 119 lbs let's just say 120 lbs even. If we break that up into intervals of 4 we have 30lb increments. I hit the first increment of 30lbs. after 2.5 months now I have 3 more increments to lose over the next several months. It feels good have hit the first stepping stone and on to the next one. I got 28lbs to hit the next stepping stone. Hoping to hit my target before ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast