Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jewelski77

1. Wanting someone to love me.

Since I was a teenager and fat....I had so wanted a boyfriend. REALLY wanted a boyfriend, I think as many teenage girls do. And at that time in my life, no one would give me the time of day. This lasted into my 20's. I remember asking boys out, and they would say no to me, but would I ask my friend I was with for a date. These things hurt. They have stuck with me for 30 years. I don't think anyone wants to love me. I have 2 fabulous kids who I know love me...but when it comes to the opposite ...
  2. 7/1 Tomorrow is my sleeve date...feel so nervous and emotional!

I leave tonite for San Diego, then tomorrow to Tijuana to get sleeved. I have been an emotional nervous wreck for days now...just want to get it over with!

Been reading this forum for weeks which really gave me confidence to move forward with this.

Don't know if I have always had a love affair with food. I didn't think I did. But, I enjoyed what I wanted....I don't like to deprive myself and say no to myself. Once I got heavier, I had no desires of dating...no one ...
  3. 7/1 Tomorrow is my sleeve date...feel so nervous and emotional!

I leave tonite for San Diego, then tomorrow to Tijuana to get sleeved. I have been an emotional nervous wreck for days now...just want to get it over with!

Been reading this forum for weeks which really gave me confidence to move forward with this.

Don't know if I have always had a love affair with food. I didn't think I did. But, I enjoyed what I wanted....I don't like to deprive myself and say no to myself. Once I got heavier, I had no desires of dating...no one ...