Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Meagan

BROKE INTO 140s!! 45lb lost - 3 months

Rate this Entry
I am "so" excited; what a dream, the scale said 148! I haven't been under 153 in 9 years. It was like a load came off my back. I am just so very happy and am so thankful for this tool and thankful for Almanza's work, thankful for all the tips from this forum.

I have lost some of my boobs, and some butt, but some of those needed to go anyway. Pants I had that I just couldn't get rid of but also couldn't pull up beyond 1/2 my thighs are now loose. Bras are too big. I need to go shopping! I'm not scared of photos anymore. My daughter said, "mom, I can see your eyes so much more than I used to"; she doesn't know about the surgery (she's 8) but she knows I've lost weight. The snotty preppy people at work are nicer (isn't that something??)

Following the proteins first, no breads/pasta/cereals/etc, and 99% water to drink, my taste buds have changed. I don't want the junk I used to want, and it doesn't taste good if I try it anyway. Sometimes I get bored, sure, but I am thankful to have more of a grip on "eating for nutrition, not for satisfaction/emotion". I tried but never could before the sleeve. Now it's all kind of level... all food is slightly boring, lol so there's no preference to junk b/c I'd rather have healthy if it's all going to be blah anyway.

Took this 'after' pic this week.

Attachment 24843Attachment 24842

Submit "BROKE INTO 140s!! 45lb lost - 3 months" to Digg Submit "BROKE INTO 140s!! 45lb lost - 3 months" to del.icio.us Submit "BROKE INTO 140s!! 45lb lost - 3 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "BROKE INTO 140s!! 45lb lost - 3 months" to Google

Comments

awesome job, you look fabulous! Don't you just LOVE getting on the scale and walking away smiling?
    Congrats to you!! That's awesome!
    Very inspiring!
    Thank you all
    Meagan..What is a low BMI sleeve??Or am I reading something wrong??
    Bug, I had a starting BMI of about 32.4, which some places consider a Low BMI for getting a sleeve and most places in the states will not operate unless the BMI is over 34.