Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

sleepysleever

Administrative Professional Day

Rate this Entry
So...last week was Admin. Prof. Day. Every year my employer buys the office staff lunch. I wasn't going to miss out just because I had the sleeve procedure. We ordered from Memphis BBQ and I ordered what my co-worker ordered (She has had a bypass procedure, so I thought I could eat whatever she ate and be safe.) That happened to be chicken sliders. It came with 2 sides and I chose steamed veggies and a sweet potato. I thought a couple of bites were not going to hurt me. OMW! Was I wrong! I was working the slow angle, but obviously not slow enough. I have had straight chicken before, which I chew until it becomes this squeeky and sticky glue, but I guess the bread made a huge difference! It was very strange to have all this "spittle" coming out of my very tiny stomach. It was my first frothing experience...and it was horrid.
I suppose I should have just eaten a few bites of the chicken WITHOUT the bread and I might have been okay...I was yacking and frothing in my trash can for what seemed like hours...though I know I am exaggerating, it certainly felt that way! It was too much, too soon and I should not have done it...sometimes that free lunch isn't always what it's cracked up to be!

Submit "Administrative Professional Day" to Digg Submit "Administrative Professional Day" to del.icio.us Submit "Administrative Professional Day" to StumbleUpon Submit "Administrative Professional Day" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments