Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 23 Weeks-NASCAR-Scarecrow-Burn baby Burn!

So I broke down and had to buy some jeans. The jeans I wore today were so baggy I just could not stand it any more. I had taken a pair from my daughter that I had just bought her and they fit. They were a size 4. Granted they are from Old Navy and their sizing is off at times. So tonight I went back and bought 2 more pairs. They are "super skinny" cut. I used to avoid skinny jeans and always go for the more boot cut to balance out all my layers. LOL.

I am down ...
  2. 15 months out.

Stayed at 199 pounds BUT I lost 1 inch off my waist and 2 off my hips. I am fitting size 16 in regular stores and bought my bras at Victoria's Secret. Go me😀
  3. below 1/2..wow

so I am currently at 167.. lost 185 pounds... 1..8..5..!!??? wowowowowow

granted I was sick about two weeks ago and that pushed me to the 160's , I am here.

It's a weird feeling but I am happy.

being sick, I started feeling some dizziness and such and hoping it is just dehydration and I need to drink more.

Hope you guys are well!

p.s. I keep trying to upload pics but they never post not sure why... ugh
  4. One week post op appointment

woot! today was my one week post opt appt. I am down 14pounds since last visit their at PST but really 7.7 since morning of surgery. im really feeling good. i know i still need to increase my water. protein i feel like im doing good. im having two shakes and about half a yogurt a day. I also can start walking she wants me to hit the 10,000 steps but work my way up if needed. im very excited about that bc i have been getting bored lol and then 6 weeks i start a gym membership or some kind of like ...