Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tlc2014

1. 4 months post -op and have not lost any weight in 4 weeks

I need some help I am 4 months post-op and for the last 4 weeks I have not lost a pound. I have been walking 1 hour 4-5 times a week . and staying under 950 calories and drinking plenty of water and getting a lot of protein .And I still not losing . I did get my lab work done and my tsh level is suppressed to 0.02 but my t3 ant t4 are great and so is all my other labs. So my doctor told me to stop taking my synthyroid medication. Does any one know if this will help me with the weight loss? I really ...
  2. Tomorrow with be 3 weeks post op and i only have lost 10 lbs

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks post op for me and I have only last 10 lbs . and I drinking all my protein shakes and a lot of water . I have been at 174 for two weeks now . Please help what am I doing wrong. I am so upset
  3. Almost 3 weeks post -op

My doctor told me to eat eggs , chicken and fish I need to know how much protein is in these foods. I am still drinking a protein shake every morning along with this but I need to know if I am getting enough protein. Please help
  4. day 5 of post -op and the gas pain is very bad

I am 5 days post- op and I am doing good except for the gas pains I have on my right side . It is so bad I can barley stand it. I have been taking my gas-strips and walking around a lot and nothing is helping . If anyone has any other suggestion's I would love to here them the pain is really bad.
  5. Need advise

I am 4 days post op and I am doing pretty good except for the gas pains and I am having a little constipation does any got any advise on how to help with this ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast