Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

realisreal

1. 32 days and 33lbs down.

I know I haven't been here for a minute but I've been busy living life to the fullest. This past month has been filled with nothing but joy. I went through the third week stall, but I knew this, so I just continued on and I pulled out of the stall with ease. I have been working out, continued the vegetarian lifestyle, and manage the excessive school and work workload. I see nothing but greatness from here on out. It is amazing how making this decision has benefited me. The people that didn't agree ...
  2. Less than 11hrs until showtime....

I am so scared/nervous/anxious/excited. Victor (awesome van driver) picked me up from San Diego at 8am even though they don't normally pick up before 1pm. We passed through the border with ease and check-in went well. Awesome hotel (Marriott Tijuana). I wish I brushed up on my Spanish though, but everything went well with the hotel. I caught a cab to the mall to buy me slippers and stopped by the ATM (hotel didn't have one and I didn't want to risk my life crossing the street). I wasn't until I ...
  3. Motivation

In anticipation of getting sleeved I decided to look back at pictures of me and how I've changed. I started off as a morbidly obese child, shrank into a healthy man, blew up, and now I'm heading back down. I decided to fill my page with pics of when I was at my best. My profile pic and avatar pic was when I was 230lb and I was a 36 waist. I gained about 10lbs from my best when these pictures were taken. Now I'm counting down the days until I get back on the band wagon. I'm ready.

4. A Brief Himtroduction

So, I have finally decided to be active on this site instead of just reading every article/thread/forum/blog I could imagine. I came to the conclusion of getting sleeved because I am tired of struggling. I've battled the bulge since my 4th grade year. That was the last time I was under 200lbs, and yes, I was a 200lb 4th grader wearing size 36 pants. The biggest I have every been was over 419lbs, in my teenage years. I managed to drop down to 250lbs in college and joined the military. I did not pass ...