Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

silver2319

1. Its the little things that catch you off guard....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mel before and after.jpg 
Views:	763 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	17046

So last night I had to take my son to the ER...

We were waiting for them to return my ID and insurance card and ended up having to go try to track down the lady...

When I got there she was like Im glad you came...I wasnt sure that this was really you in the picture :-)

I was laughing and said yeah I was here a year ago exactly to the day to have the sleeve surgery...she was so shocked at the difference a year ...
  2. 1 year later....

So last year almost to a hour I was laying in the recovery room at the hospital and wondering what I just did to myself....

Here I am a year later...I am still 20 - 30lbs from where I want to be and even though I wanted so much to be at 140lbs today I am really proud how far Ive come.

I do envy those people who had issues with getting the sleeve...I know probably the strangest thing I could have ever said LOL It was so easy for me thru it all I wish there had been ...
  3. No more loose rings!!!!!

No I didnt gain weight I found an amazing $5 fix for my rings that I havent been able to wear because they kept flying off my fingers!!!!

On Amazon look up Ring Noodle I got a 3 pack just because I wasn't sure what size to get.

It came VERY quick and now I can actually wear my wedding rings and not just look at them when I get ready in the morning!!!

(No Im not getting commission LOL just really happy that my rings fit again)
  4. Confession...and really feeling bad about it....

Ok...

I know that Im going to get a lot of comments on this but I want to come clean...

Now that I have lost almost 90lbs I am extreamly judgmental of overweight people....(especially when I go out to eat...)

I know I was overweight myself just a handful of months ago but Im finding myself not treating overweight people badly...just thinking that they need to go have surgery or workout more...and then I see them ordering soda for breakfast and getting ...
  5. 6 Month Cholesterol Levels are back!!!!!

Went from 240 to Total Cholesterol of 225 is BORDERLINE
    Went from 154 to LDL of 144 is BORDERLINE
    Went from 34 to HDL of 59 is NORMAL
    Went from 258 to Triglyceride level of 108 is NORMAL

RATIOS:
    Your Total Cholesterol/HDL ratio is: 3.81 - (preferably under 5.0, ideally under 3.5) GOOD
    Your HDL/LDL ratio is: 0.410 - (preferably over 0.3, ideally over 0.4) IDEAL
    Your triglycerides/HDL ratio is: 1.864 - (preferably under 4, ideally under 2) ...
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast