Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lapopreston

1. Blis insurance for self pay patients. Covers complications after surgery.

I was wanting to do this surgery about 6 years ago. My insurance does not cover it nor do they cover any complications from the surgery. My husband was on board with just paying for it. I could not do it because I was afraid if I had any complications it could wipe us out financially. I was not willing to risk everything as we are 7 years from retirement. Fortunately, I found out that a center that is rated as a "Center of Excellence" can offer their patients Blis insurance. It is ...
  2. Surgery yesterday, home today! Woo Hoo!

Surgery was yesterday. Today I am at home. So far,I am doing ok. I expected a lot worse. Honestly, when I woke in recovery I was in a considerable amount of pain and I let them know it. It took them about an hour to get it under control and from then on it has been much better. Not a lot of sleep last night but a lot of walking. They were in every 2 hours. So if your up, you might as well be walking. I am thinking the other shoe is about to drop. I hope its the scenario of under promise, ...
  3. Living instead of existing....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dec 26 prep day.JPG 
Views:	620 
Size:	2.97 MB 
ID:	23040November 1, my life changed. I was blessed with the means to have weight loss surgery. Dec 4, I made the appointment with Dr. Hamilton at KC Bariatric. January 5, 2015 is change my life day! I can truly say I am ready to get this going and become the person I lost 25 years ago. My weight has controlled my life and I was powerless to fix it. Constant failures at the latest weight loss plans and diets only lowered my self esteem and confidence. I do not want to ...