Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MADR

1. 2 NSVs in One Day!

I took a vacation day today and started the day with doing an intense circuit training with my trainer. I also went shopping! I was able to put on and zip a size 12 for the first time, in from what I can remember, my adult life! By the way, Loft is having an additional 40% off sale items. I also went by Lane Bryant to get new sports bras. I got measured for the first time since surgery and I no longer fit into the bras they carry in store (but can still order online).

I haven't ...
  2. Interesting and sad article...

3. TMI, but....

Does anyone else who does green smoothies get green poop? I did them before surgery with no issues, and I've been doing them for about 5 days, but today is the first green poop day. I know that green poop can indicate food poisoning, but I feel OK, and stools ate pretty solid. Just checkin'.
  4. Hungry!!! Ugh!!!

I'm 10 weeks and a day out and today is the first day that I have felt hungry, almost insatiable! I'm worried the easier honeymoon phase is over. I've also been pretty depressed the last couple of days (yes, I'm having real hunger and not just wanting to emotionally eat-though I sure would like a glass of wine), I'm hoping maybe it's just my hormones. I've still made good choices today, even though I've wanted to eat tons of everything. There's a cupcake sitting on my kitchen counter (not sure ...
  5. 3 week stall, 9th day on period...

I'm in my second stall, my first lasted 2 weeks. This stall has lasted 3 weeks. I also started my period last Sunday, so I'm currently on day 9 (yay). Anyone want to be nice and tell me my period is contributing to my stall? As advised by my surgeon, I have been trying to up my calories to at least 600. I've been working out at least 4 days a week. Before you ask, I don't measure, but I do take pictures every 2 weeks. There wasn't much difference in week 6 and 8 and my clothes aren't fitting too ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast