Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 4 Days Out

I am 4 days out and have had severe shoulder pain since waking up. It is so painful to take a deep breath. I have been walking a lot, doing my deep breathing. I am currently using a heating pad and drank hot decaf tea(all things google told me to do) I know it is the gas they put in during surgery that needs to work itself out but oh my! Does anyone have any tips or can tell me how long it will last. THANKS
  2. 6 weeks post opp doing great

Hi

MY surgery was 1/18/17. Down 48 lbs from hw
    Someone suggested I try compression sleeves to help with my arm flab, has anyone tried this. I work out with weights but my arm wings are flapping
  3. Sleeve doesn't fix your problems!!

So I went to my companies bowl-a-thon last night! I had a great time with friends but I did have to learn the hard way that the sleeve does NOT fix your problems. Even with the weight loss I am a TERRIBLE bowler!! LOL. Although the people on my team sucked too so I was not alone in that. Most people were just there to support a good cause (Veteran Homelessness) and have fun. And really, that is all that matters!

Today it is raining its butt off so after running my errands ...
  4. F**king Stalls!

Quote Originally Posted by zmdh39 View Post
    I saw this info that another member had posted on a thread and figured I would start a thread with that info so people who are experiencing these dreaded stalls, might be able to breathe a little easier. I hope this helps, and thank you to the member who originally posted it! Weight Loss Stall or Plateau

Weight Loss Stall or Plateau

A weight loss stall or plateau is an extended period of time during reducing efforts where is there is no weight loss according
  5. 8 months

Its been 8 months out from my sleeve. everything is really going good, I am a slow looser and think that is working in my favor, I was 320 hw, 298 sw, 244 cw, 180 gw. my dr. and nut are happy with how things are going, I have noticed the skin is a little sagging in areas but I think upping my work outs will help. Still loving my sugar free ice pops, and now have not really gotten any better with meat, still cant handle any hambuger or beef really, chicken I can do but fish is still my go ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast