Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SDolan

1. 2 years out

2 years out and have gained back 15 pounds and NOT happy.
  2. Weight gain

20 months out and have started to gain weight back. I need to go back to the beginning and start walking more and eating less. This isn't an easy road to navigate. Wishing everyone better luck than what I have.
  3. 15 months out and LOVING my sleeve

I am 15 months out and down 95 lbs. started pre-op at 270 and current weight of 175. sie 22/24 3x down to 12/14. still have 30 lbs to goal but am extremely happy with weight loss. Dr. Almanza did my surgery and I had no complications afterwards. I have had other friends who used other drs down in TJ and they all did fine also. it's a choice I would do again.
  4. stretching your pouch

can you stretch your pouch out in 6 months?
  5. 5 months out from surgery

I am 5 months out from my sleeve surgery and have lost 75 lbs and many inches! I have 45 more to go to my goal. I find myself eating until I am full instead of looking at the food and only eating so many ounces. I need to set aside the food that I know I should not eat and put it into a to go container. I have bad habits that need to be broke so I can successfully LOSE and keep off the weight. i am on the go and eat out often. that is hard as I don't always have the best menu options. blogging ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast